Вернуться   Лада Веста Клуб > Технический раздел Лада Веста > Кузов и система отопления Лада Веста

Кузов и система отопления Лада Веста Обсуждаем вопросы по кузову, системе отопления, салону LADA Vesta.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 30.04.2024, 11:36   #311
Atlan
Новичок

Автомобиль: LADA Vesta
Re: Кондиционер и климат-контроль - 3

The compressor on the LADE vest, as long as the light is on and the conditions are met, it runs continuously - the clutch is engaged. The compressor is internally regulated so that it maintains a constant pressure at the compressor inlet. typically 2-3bar.

the compressor is turned off: 1. by the user, 2. high or low system pressure, 3. low outside temperature below 5 degrees, 4. the evaporator sensor indicates freezing of the evaporator.

option 4 is less likely since the compressor is controlled internally - it will freeze only if the heating fan or TRV is damaged.

Since the air conditioning compressor is controlled internally, it's a shame to look for air conditioning experts because I'm hearing about it for the first time.

In most cases, the compressor is controlled by a PWM signal (renault, WV SKODA SEAT) or a cheap Lada Largus Dacia Logan solution, when the temperature of the evaporator is monitored and the compressor clutch is switched on and off based on it.

At one time, there were out-of-tolerance evaporator sensors on the dacia, so it cooled poorly, and the clutch often turned on and off at set low fan speeds. The repair was simple by connecting a resistor in parallel to the evaporator sensor. (don't lady largus have the same problem since they have the same system taken over from dacia?)

As I wrote, the compressor on the vest is controlled internally. This means that it pushes enough pressure to maintain a pressure of 2-3 bar at the input of the compressor. The result is a difficult diagnosis of the air conditioning. Because the only indicator of correct operation is the temperature of the blown air and the temperature of the evaporator. Information in TI from vaz I think yours.

Even with a malfunction of the TRV valve, the pressure is 2-3 bar on the low-pressure side, which most air conditioning repairers evaluate as OK, the problem is, after all, on the warm side, where slightly higher pressures are reached in the event of a damaged valve, which is no longer OK and does not cool well .

I have the feeling that the valves that Lada installs there are probably quite non-tolerant. Because one of them is bragging about how cool it is and the other is covered in sweat.
It makes a significant difference whether the temperature of the blown air is 5°C or 12°C in low mode and maximum fan speed. In the AUTO mode, this subsequently leads to overheating of the interior.

That's why I modified the value card for the DDT4ALL program for air conditioning diagnostics, so that all the necessary data are in one place and air conditioning diagnostics can be performed even while driving. In addition, this way it is possible to compare the functionality of the air conditioner on several cars.
https://we.tl/t-rtGWxng4zt

As for the air conditioning control unit VAZ, it is quite limited in terms of functions.
I installed a unit from a renault clio on my vest SW. It has light sensor support (can bus for auto light sensor) so that if you are driving against the sun, the unit will increase the fan speed. In addition, it enables the connection of an interior humidity sensor, the unit turns on the air conditioning compressor even without the light on to dry the air, but you have to pull the cables and install the sensor in the mirror.

Последний раз редактировалось Atlan; 30.04.2024 в 11:56.
Atlan вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ